Thursday, September 16, 2010

My celebrity buddy

Got an extra $10 grand in your pocket? If so, rush over here to start bidding for your favorite celebrity to follow you on Twitter for a minimum of 90 days (anything after that is because you have somehow managed to hook them with your witty personality and tweets). They will personally respond to one of your tweets during that time-period and include your tweeting address in one of their tweets.

Actually, I think this is a great idea; proceeds from the auctions (and there are a bunch of celebs to pick from including author Neil Gaiman, actors Nathan Fillion, Rainn Wilson and Simon Pegg, even tween sensations Justin Beiber and some of the Jonas Brothers) are to help rebuild homes in Haiti. Auctions are actually starting low ($300) but some have already climbed past $10K.

Oh the things we will do to touch fame.

Which would I choose? Neil Gaiman or (be still my heart) Nathan Fillion.

Now if only I tweeted.......

1 comment:

Natasha Burns said...

wow! what people will pay to get near fame.... but a good cause, nonetheless!
I have no idea who Neil Gaiman or Nathan Fillion are, so I can't tell you which to chose! I'd go for Rainn Wilson myself!