Wednesday, June 7, 2023

For My Sweet Baby Bee

I havent picked up this blog in nearly 6 years, so there is a lot that has not been said, but I want to get to that later.

Instead I want to begin by going back, because there is one post in particular I feel needs to be out there now more than ever. While this is being shared for everyone, there is one young woman I am aiming this to specifically, though truly there are so many wonderful women in my life that I hope will take a moment to watch, listen and to remember its message when the world tries to make them feel less than they truly are.

The world has never been more toxic to each other, but moreso to women specifically, and my heart breaks when I think how those I love are in the path of the same slings and arrows that devestated me when I was struggling myself for so long. But then who am I kidding, because even I need reminding of this from time to time when the world grows so loud it threatens to drown out the still quiet voice that speaks calmness and healing to my soul.

So I hope you take a moment to watch, and even if you find yourself not a believer in the Creator of us all, I hope you will apply it to whatever higher power you do look to, even if that higher power is just yourself. And above all, please remember to cherish yourself even when it seems like no one else does.

No comments: