Thursday, December 6, 2007

Moving, music and Christmas parties....

The move goes on....I still have stuff to pack and will probably only work a half day tomorrow (Friday) to be sure it gets done. I have discovered one nice thing about moving though....I find things I forgot I owned and fall in love with them all over again! Speaking of finding things...I found a cd binder tucked in a corner of the spare room that held my copy of "Plans" by Death Cab for Cutie....listened to it this morning on the way to work and then brought it inside for another listen. Dang I forgot how much I love that cd--I haven't listened to it since August when it got packed. (Btw--thanks Yancy for getting me into these guys!) And now the Christmas party... its tonight at La Caille in Sandy and this place looks amazing! No idea what I am going to order yet because it all sounds so wonderful but I will let you guys know tomorrow how it went. Oh, finally get to meet Richard tonight as he's meeting me there. Funny, but I am not the least bit nervous....

No comments: