Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Car Repairs and Friends 2

Well, called at noon today and guess what????? They need to order another valve and it will probably be another couple of days....but thank you for being so patient. They actually thanked me for my patience!?!?!? What good would yelling and screaming do, really? The gal then said "if you need to run anywhere be sure to give me a call"...what do you say to that "yeah, I haven't been home in over a week, mind picking me up after work, taking me home and then bringing me back to work again in the morning????" sigh. So Mike says its okay to stay at his place again...sigh sigh sigh. He left early today to run to SLC but he left me his keys and a warning to not let the roomie see me. I guess its better than the bus......Don't get me wrong, I really do like spending time with this guy and all but after a week and a half of living out of a suitcase and pretty much hiding out in someone's bedroom (even if it does have a bathroom attached) you get pretty tired of it all and just wanna be in your own space where you can hang out in your undies if you feel like it.

No comments: