Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blustery, Blustery Day

Gusty and the smell of rain is in the air. A bit chilly but you wouldn't guess that snow is on its way later this afternoon.

On my way to the car my bagel threatened to sail off the plate and down the street and you could have sworn that was Pooh Bear soaring past, rather than a forlorn and empty bread sack.

Wish I was out playing in it (the weather, not the bread sack....I wouldn't fit!)

For all fans of Castle or Serenity/Firefly.....if you missed last night's episode of Castle you need to watch the opening gambit of last night's Halloween episode. Hilarious nod to Nathan Fillion being our favorite Cap'n Tightpants...you only need watch the first couple of minutes and then it is deep into this weeks mystery/

4 comments:

♥Miya said...

Never even heard of Castle, is it a new show I need to start watching? I do love Nathan Fillion...

mywest said...

I had a bagel this morning also but I had mine in the house. I started writing on my Blog again. Mostly about Mom and what I'm doing.
Love, DAD

Teachinfourth said...

I need to watch Castle, but I just got season 5 of The Office...it might just have to wait a bit longer.

Yancy said...

Ha! I watched the first couple of minutes of the episode. I loved the nod to Firefly. lol