Monday, October 26, 2009

Good Timing

Here is what the weather plans for the remainder of the week.....glad I was on vacation LAST WEEK and not trying to travel!

Tonight: Partly cloudy skies this evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers late. Low 38F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tomorrow: Cloudy with rain and snow in the morning, becoming all snow in the afternoon. Cold. High 39F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.

Tomorrow night: Variable clouds with snow showers. Low around 30F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 2 inches.

Wednesday: Variable clouds with snow showers. Cold. High 37F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Some snow accumulation possible.

Thursday: Snow showers possible. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the mid 20s.

Friday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the upper 20s.

Freaking brrrrrr......

5 comments:

Corine Moore said...

...glad you got to travel in good weather. Sorry you weren't able to visit here. :(

mywest said...

I guess if I'm going to be traveling for the holidays via the car I had better pay attention to the weather...really don't like driving in the snow.......

Teachinfourth said...

Glad your travels were safe.

shoezimm said...

Cori...sorry too. I thought about you as I drove on I-90 past CD'A. Thought about calling but wasn't sure anyone would be up at 7 in the morning....well, that and it would temp me all the more to pull over for a quick hug!

Dad....the weather is just a cold front moving in for the next couple of days. Hoping we have great weather for your trip but, in case you end up flying, I am glad you were able to help me cram so much stuff into the car!

Teach...thanks. I was grateful to be safe as well.

Corine Moore said...

Shawna... The kids have seminary at 6:30, and I'm usually up by 5:30! boo hoo! Oh well. Better luck next time!