Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mmmmmmm.....toasty!

My roomie and I went to the store the other day and took my car. Cruising along, feeling the freeze, the roomie suddenly exclaims "you have SEAT WARMERS?"

It took me a moment to realize what she was talking about. Apparently, whomever was last in the passenger seat had turned the warmer on and the roomie noticed her backside growing warm as we drove down the road.

Funny, but since I have never owned a car with a bun warmer, I had completely forgotten that it came with that option.

Yesterday was so cold on my ride home that I decided to give it a whirl. Sure enough, just before I arrived home the seat was noticeably warmer. Today I once again enjoyed the toasty both on my way to work and as I drove to class.

Why couldn't I have remembered this feature on my vacation when my back was out? This would have been PERFECT for the drive home.

Regardless, the bun warmer is now my favorite feature of the moment.....

Now if only the weather was good enough to go cruising.

1 comment:

mywest said...

Honey,
What a nice feature, now maybe winter driving won't be to bad?