Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My love for logos going too far?



I stumbled across a site today that had a list of logos that Google has used... many of them I hadn't seen, and they were all fun to look at. For anyone interested in finding out why Google used a specific design that day, go here

I can't upload my favorites.... because they are animated. Click here to play with Les Paul's birthday guitar, and here for Jules Verne's 10,000 Leagues Under the Sea inspired view out the porthole.


.... and no, I am not endorsed to advertise Google.... but I admit I am enough of a logo geek that I am now following the postings, so I can continue to watch the new logos being used!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love when Google uses different logos :D
And I LOVED the Les Paul one! So you can't be a geek....cause I'm not....

I hope.