Monday, June 27, 2011

New project

Isn't this just darling? I stumbled on the blog of a cross-stitcher and this is a project she recently finished. I immediately had to comment on her blog and find out where she'd found this... and then promptly ordered the kit for myself.

This will be my first foray into stitching on linen, but I have been told that it is not hard to change over from aida cloth, and I love how things look that have been stitched on linen.

Of course I am happy they had this one in a kit.... my mental measurement chart will need an upgrade, because my mind was converting the stitch count into aida dimensions... and my measurements were coming out completely wrong.

Anyone else out there find this one just darling? The next project is a wedding sampler (no one seems to have a decent size image of this one, so here is the small version:


Man I have missed stitching!



No comments: