Thursday, September 6, 2007

Brothers, birthdays, unpacking and hilarious comic fun

Okay, I know pretty much only family reads this blog but I just wanted to say that this saturday at four we're having a bbq at jason's place to celebrate his birthday...hope you can come....

Well the unpacking progresses...its starting to look as if I live there now. Its nice to know that you've reached that point where someone could walk into the house and say "yep...this is where Shawna lives". I am getting so anal about cleanliness--proly since I've lived with a roomie who was a bit of a slob and then I am cleaning up the previous tenants ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-ness that he left behind. Its making me automatically put things in the dishwasher once I am done with them and keeping stuff nice and neat. Frankly, all the boxes I still have lying around are driving me nuts but the goal is to be done by Sunday so I am not too worried.

As a heads up to anyone who may not have stumbled across this yet you gotta go to Miya's web comic.... its hilarious, tho' I warn you now she's not against dropping the F bomb when you're not looking! The link is on my page or just go to suchrubbish.com. You won't regret it. The last couple of weeks following Alice and her "misadventure" at work have literally had me peeing my pants!

2 comments:

♥Miya said...

I gave a shout-out to Kinko's Girl in my latest newspost :P Just for fun.

shoezimm said...

I saw that.....very funny! Hope she reads it and knows its for her...