Tuesday, September 11, 2007

There's a mouse in my house!

Yup....you read right...there's a stinking cute tan mouse living somewhere in my home! I stayed home from work yesterday with the flu and was sitting on the couch when I happened to look into the kitchen and see this little guy come out from under the stove. He sniffed the air for a couple of moments and then casually wandered back from where he came from. Sure he looked adorable but it doesn't mean I want to share my home with him. Haveta admit that I was tempted last night to toss a peanut in that direction since I was eating some....haven't seen him since but I set up my computer and noticed there's mouse poo on my computer desk! Sure he looked cute earlier but mouse poo--absolutely not! So now I get to find a humane trap and then cart his little furry butt across the road to the dairy farm. Just hope he doesn't have some mousy family in the walls with him!

No comments: