Monday, April 7, 2008

Re: Idiot of the Year (ie: Giving Rides To Strangers)

Okay, okay.....I know I am in big-time trouble with everyone over that stupid stupid mistake! Trust me, I am still kicking myself over the whole thing and still chastising myself for allowing that guy to get me to cave in. I know I have a hard time saying no to people but believe me when I say it will never happen again. That last time (thank you Lord for keeping me safe from my own stupidity!) was annoying, humiliating and abusive enough....I'll just keep that creep in mind the next time I have someone bugging me for a lift!

2 comments:

♥Miya said...

You need to grow some balls, girl! People get killed that way. Haven't you seen Hitcher? For all we know the night could have ended in being pulled apart by semi trucks!

shoezimm said...

yeah but sean bean was hot....this guy wasn't even remotely close to attractive! poo......