Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Weekend Thus Far....

In a word: relaxing

It turns out that Kinkos was able to get around the broken links on some of my InDesign files. I don't know if all of the files are salvageable, but I only felt 3 of the files were good enough for my portfolio anyway, and (hooray!) I have them printed up and ready to go.

All I can say is thank goodness for that.

Yesterday I worked on my portfolio, cutting things down to the proper size, etc etc and I am actually pretty happy with how it is turning out. I still have a few pieces to print on my home computer (some logo designs and stationary sets) and my cover page to design and print, but I am confident that everything will be done tomorrow and it will be ready for presentation.

Frankly I was surprised at the body of work I have created so far....some of it looks pretty good too. I still have a lot to learn but I see an inkling of the graphic artist that is hiding in here.

No comments: