Thursday, August 30, 2007

Birthday....birthday....birthday

Well, my plans are now officially set....yesterday Dan told me I had to go to Swiss Days up in Midway so last night while canning pears with my friend Cynthia I asked her if she wanted to go with me. So she, her daughters and I are heading up bright and squirelly Saturday morning. Dad called last night to find out what my plans were and offered to pay for whatever I found up there that catches my eye for my birthday which is sweet, and Jase is taking me out Friday night for dinner. So here's the itinerary:

Friday night...dinner and whatever with Jase

Early early early predawn Saturday morning...watch the meteor shower

7 am Saturday morning...go to Cynthia's,get 'em out of bed and be on the road by 7:30

9 am...watch the parade, wander around the campgrounds and have fun

evening...hmmm...there's supposed to be a birthday cheesecake in here sometime from the Smiths...I found a recipe for Carrot Cake Cheesecake and they offered to bake it for me so at some point I will end up back at their place for dessert

10:15...catch the late show at ComedySportz cause its my birthday and I get in free

12:30 Sunday morning.....PASS OUT!

No comments: