Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Back to Vegas....


Well, its back to Vegas in February for another trade show and I am excited (for the show, not necessarily for Vegas itself). Dan has already paid to have a booth for his alarm switch at the Self Storage Association show Feb 5-8 at the Venetian Hotel (which looks amazing--I can't wait to ride on the Gondola!) We decided to also try a "tabletop" display in the Car Wash Expo section for the bollard covers. I'm getting creative with this one since I can't have anything on the floor, just what I can put on the table. Since I can't block the guy next to me I thought why not cut down our usually 52" covers down and display just the top 18" across the top of the table in a mini rainbow, along with a slideshow on a laptop and all of my brochures, flyers, etc etc. I think it will look great....its going to be hard to sit still for the next two-and-a-half months until we do this!

No comments: