Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Its a mouse invasion....



Well there's more than one mouse...looked over last night and saw two zipping along the kitchen wall. I looked back a moment later and then saw one of them (or possibly even another mouse)happily checking out the middle of the kitchen floor. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. All I can say is thank goodness I am moving in the spring (I keep pushing it sooner and sooner--first May, then April....now I am thinking March). I didn't get around to buying mouse poison earlier because the idea of coming home to a dead mouse in the middle of the floor was grossing me out...now the idea of living rodents are even worse! Sadly we've reached this point because the little stinkers are smart enough to avoid the traps; lets just hope they aren't smart enough to ignore the poison.

No comments: