Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mmmmmmmmm Good!


Nothing says fall like a bowl of homemade chili!

By the time I got off of work and home from the store last night, sliced up chunks of beef, sauteed them and simmered up a large saucepan of that fragrant goodness it was 9 p.m.

Much too late for eating a bowl of chili.

I ate it anyway with cornbread and followed it with a cherry coke...and(miraculously) did NOT have heartburn all night long.

You know you've made a great batch when you end up eating a bowl of chili for breakfast the next morning because you just can't wait for lunch!

2 comments:

mywest said...

Shawna,
Chili looks tasty..to bad I'm so far away... Thinking about you and hope all is well.
Love, DAD

♥Miya said...

Heh, whenever I make cornbread Roy ends up eating all the leftovers for breakfast. And every time I make it, he always asks, "Why don't you make cornbread more often?"

The funny part? It's Jiffy! It's not even from scratch! Good old Jiffy...