Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yesterday

I woke to what has been the norm lately....clear enough to see the mountains and yet foggy over the lake. I've been meaning to drive down there and get some photos but I haven't yet....no excuse but laziness really.

I scraped the ice off my car, drove to work, and arrived to see the tree outside our office covered in flaked frost.

Gorgeous....especially for a dead tree that otherwise looks terrible and really needs to be removed.

The shots turned out amazing and I include a few here....





I really want to get a camera that handles macros better but this old one still cranks out amazing shots, don't you think?

Oh, and if you look to the right of this post you'll notice I chopped my hair off last week......

4 comments:

Lucie said...

You definitely need to post these on deviantart, they're beautiful! Your hair looks really cute by the way! I've been needing a haircut for some time now, but I'm still uncertain about what I want to get.

mywest said...

So you cut your hair...it looks great so why to you cover your face? Its such a beautiful face. Love, DAD

shoezimm said...

Thanks Dad....I was goofing off with the camera and got tired of making my typical grin-at-the-camera poses. I just liked how this one turned out.

Gerb said...

The short hair looks really nice on you from what I can tell. Beautiful photos, too. I tried to get some pictures of our jack frost-kissed tree but photography is just not my talent.