Monday, May 19, 2008

thoughts of home...

Well...more thoughts of food from home. Don't get me wrong, I am incredibly excited to fly home and see the fam but I am seriously craving Hula Hut's blackened Ahi with wasabi and rice (can we say "Yum"?) Of course I have been craving that delicious item ever since I moved down here a year-and-a-half ago. Today a new crave entered the mix....sorry mom but we will have to make a stop at Huckleberry's so I can pick up that marinated basalmic onion and tomatoes with fresh goat cheese......mmmmmmmmmmm..... did I mention I was hungry?

For those who wonder why I just don't try making this stuff myself I submit that I HAVE...it just doesn't taste as good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes buying and making it yourself two different things. I swear they add to things like that that you would never think of. Hey you have fun up there and say HI to everyone and give Luce a HUG!