Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Twi-hards get ready....

For those of us silly romantic idiots who actually like Twilight get out your calendars and circle June 5th with a heart because "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" comes out that day. Bree is one of the newborn vampires who has a very short part in "Eclipse" and this novella apparently will be covering her back/story.

Its not much....but at least its something new to read until Stephanie decides whether she will ever finish "Midnight Sun".

2 comments:

♥Miya said...

This post gave me a sad. You are spreading sad to the world.

...Twi-Tard! *runs away*

mywest said...

Sometimes it's nice being old and out of it. I guess I wouldn't be called a Twi-hard fan. To be one I would have to know what its all about. I'm still searching because I know the truth is out there......