Friday, April 24, 2009

8 Things...

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Graduating with my Bachelor's degree next fall
2. My trip to Alaska next summer (reward for accomplishing #1)
3. Visiting Yancy and Leah in New York next spring
4. Going to Cirque du Soleil's performance in SLC this August
5. Getting more of this weight off (slow but steady wins the race, right? So far so good)
6. Seeing the new Star Trek film next month (yes I am a geek)
7. Getting to finally know how it all ends when the final "Wheel of Time" book is released this October (finally!)
8. Buying a hammock for the back yard and RELAXING a day or two this summer

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Went to work
2. Skipped lunch (again!)
3. Got a haircut
4. Spent way too much at the grocery store (last time I shop at Harmons...its expensive)
5. Made plans for girls night tonight with Cynthia (chick flicks! tacos! RELAXATION!)
6. Finally watched "Bedtime Stories" (I rented it from Redbox a week ago!)
7. Realized I forgot to buy hummus while I was at the store, and then remembered it was because I couldn't find it in the store...added it to my WalMart shopping list for tomorrow
8. Insomnia big time (I've had difficulty getting to sleep this entire week really)

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Its silly but I wish I could do cartwheels like when I was a kid
2. Find time to get more stuff made to put on my etsy shop
3. Find time to get more photography trips in the area
4. Remember where that function is in photoshop...seriously, every time I open the program I swear my functions have hidden in new sections
5. Go to Alaska or New York sooner
6. Spend a weekend with my sisters
7. Be at the ocean....right now
8. Draw better....I guess I will need to find time to practice more

8 shows I watch: (not that I watch these on a regular basis...I don't watch a lot of tv....most of these I catch on re-runs on cable rather than watch each week)

1. Castle
2. America's Next Top Model (c'mon...we all have to have at least one reality show as a guilty pleasure)
3. House MD
4. Heroes (waiting for current season to come out on dvd)
5. Lost (same as #4)
6. Smallville (Jase and I are currently in Season 6)
7. I was watching Battlestar Galactica but it just ended....bummer
8. 3-way tie between Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, Last Restaurant Standing and What Not To Wear (I don't watch these religiously...I only watch if I am flipping through the stations and they happen to be on)

1 comment:

♥Miya said...

Wheel of Time is still going on??? :/