Friday, June 15, 2007

flirting and the married man

You'd think my luck was about to change...here I am, looking pretty good at work today and in comes this nice repair tech to fix our fax machine (no, I had nothing to do with its current problem!) Anyway, he was okay with Mike but not really friendly, comes into our room here at the office and gets suddenly gets chatty and rather friendly with me. One would think there was definate flirtations there (Mikey later confirmed he thinks the guy was really flirting). So.....here's the single girl thinking "wow...maybe some guys really do find me attractive" when I glance down...SHIT! He's wearing a FREAKING WEDDING BAND! The nerve of some guys....

Still...it was nice to have him at least flirt with me. Gives a girl some hope and maybe enough courage to try the singles activities again....maybe....

No comments: