Sunday, June 3, 2007

nothing new today.....

well, other than my new nail polish color that is (OPI's "Linkin Park After Dark" its a deep purple/almost black color). Thought I'd stick my head in and say hi anyway since I have nothing better to do at the moment. Yes it is Sunday and yes, I am working...but only because I missed a lot of time this week (errands, etc). Technically I still have to make up three hours but decided to just eat that time and let it go. Frankly, I don't want to be here. I wanna be home...Home.....HOME! I haven't seen much of it lately with living at Mike's for awhile and then he, Ronetta and I had a slumber party at his place this weekend. It was fun, but I wanna have some peace and quiet and time to just VEG OUT in front of the tv or to read a book with no one there...as you would expect however I invited Mike over for tacos tonight so I'd better get home and start frying up the hamburger. Why do I do these things to myself you ask? Cause I am an idiot who likes having people over even when she's really craving solitude! Besides, the book I ordered at Barnes and Noble ("Smoke and Ashes" by Tanya Huff) is still on back-order. sigh.

No comments: