Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Momma told me there'd be days like this.....

Whoa. Massive stresser day yesterday. I could literally foretell that I would spend the night up eating Rolaids right from the bottle, and gee, I was right! Just a lot of problems all coming up at once and everyone wanting their problem taken care of first. Nothing you can do but hang onto your sanity while you wade into the mess, hoping you can clear things up and be back to shore before the end of your work day (actually it wasn't, I was here for an additional hour "cleaning up").

Thankfully, today was incredibly busy, but positive and productive. Nice counterpoint karma....thanks, I needed it!

And yes, I still love my job.

2 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Sometimes we need to hang our sanity up before wading into the mess so that we can know that it will still be there when we're finished.

Sorry your day was a stresser, however, "the window display looks lovely."

shoezimm said...

I am so glad you liked it...."in the meantime, I'm putting up more twinkle lights." Twinkle lights make everything nicer! Wonder what Dan would say if I put some up here in the office?