Friday, March 7, 2008

World's biggest dunce....


I am so steamed right now....a certain adult I know sat down with his senior-in-high-school child yesterday and basically said, "I know its kinda late for this but I wish I had never allowed you to enter high school and we could have explored the alternatives. School is not for everyone, plenty of people have been successful without high school or college. I don't think you have the confidence it would take to attend college; I wish you'd just have the spunk to decide to drop out of high school without graduating".

What the freak????? I knew this guy was a world-class ass but this just takes the cake. It ranks right up there with his self-esteem talk of "your body is all you have to sell yourself on". Now this kid is not a bad kid, does not get into trouble, has good grades, and has a decent career goal in mind. What is this idiot thinking?Mr. Motivational himself. Wow. God forbid he should ever start working for a suicide hotline. Graduation can not get here fast enough. That idiot (and that's the nicest thing I can say about him at the moment)really deserves a medal pinned to his chest with "World's Biggest Idiot" in neon blinking lights all over it....but then he'd probably take it as a compliment that someone gave him a medal and wouldn't bother to read what it actually said.

Ever have days when you just want to ask God "what are you thinking letting a neanderthal like that around children?" But then I also thank God for this kid having the intelligence to know that this person is an idiot and to still go ahead with their plans anyway....

No comments: