Friday, September 26, 2008

And now for things completely random....

I thought about doing an ode to my bed and how absolutely comfortable it is to sink into its pillowtop cushy-ness......but I thought that everyone would look at me funny. After all, who writes a blog about her bed except the chick who spent a couple of days in a hotel with a mattress as hard as a brick? Besides, there are no good rhymes for cushion that would apply. sigh. My opus will have to lie unwritten for the time being.

I then thought about writing a blog about my new ringtone and how you shouldn't download something new at 4 in the morning after coming home from a trade show in Vegas...especially when you are extremely tired and not thinking clearly: you end up downloading "I kissed a girl" and, while you secretly think the song is hysterical you still aren't sure you want the world to know that everytime someone decides to call you. Interesting story, but not enough to really fill a blog with.....

Then I considered writing about my upcoming weekend....until I realized I really hadn't formed any plans for it yet other than getting take-out tonight. Heck, I haven't even decided if I am grabbing a salad from Cafe Rio, going for chinese or just snagging a pizza. All I know is that it needs to be something quick that I can bring home and eat because I was too darn tired to put on makeup today and I look completely hammered.

Seriously....the caffeine just isn't kicking in today...but no one cares about that either.

So what can I blog about?

Nothing I guess.

No comments: