Thursday, September 25, 2008

Vegas Update....

Rolled into Orem at around 2 a.m. on Thursday. Dan and I unloaded the truck and then he dropped me off at my place where I stumbled in, dropped my bags on the couch, fed the cat a treat and then crawled to bed for some well-deserved sleep.

Unfortunately the neighbors had other ideas.

Not not loud by their usual standards they were laughing and joking pretty loudly until somewhere around 4 in the morning when I managed to pass out until my cell phone began shrieking its alarm at 7.

It was promptly reset for 8.....and then 9.

9 a.m. saw me crawl out of bed bleary-eyed and practically comatose but I managed to pull all of my show clothes from my duffel bag and into the washer before I stumbled into the bathroom for a hot shower.

Somehow I managed to get my hair pulled into a rubberband and a little bit of makeup on before heading to the gas station for some caffeine soda.

2- 1 liter bottles of cherry coke later I was feeling a bit perky and began filling the orders placed at the show and working on what fell behind here at work.

So where does that leave me now? Well, its nearly 6 and I have to get to school and I am still okay. Yawning a lot, but okay. I have another coke in the fridge ready and waiting but I admit I am happy that tomorrow is Friday and that all I have to do at school tonight is show my final assignment and then I can leave.

Of course I am heading to Jason's house after class to give him his birthday present from Yancy and probably snag an episode of Smallville but then I am coming home, running my second load of laundry and then going back to bed.

See you all tomorrow.

No comments: