Thursday, September 11, 2008

Back to the same old same old

Well I went home, ate, watched some more "Wings" and then went through all of my photo files on my computer for a class assignment (I have to find images that I have taken that are in primary colors....the problem wasn't finding them, but narrowing the list down!) I got so into going through my photos (I have taken some dang great shots!) that I lost track of the time and, before I knew it, it was heading towards 1 in the morning.

So I brushed my teeth, went to hop into bed and realised there was one more photo I wanted to look at so I found it and then went on to look at a couple more before I managed to put down the computer mouse and crawl into bed.

5 am. I actually bounced out of bed...sorta (being fat I tend to bounce naturally) and headed for the bathroom. After the call of nature I decided what the heck, I felt good at the moment but was sure I'd crash and burn long before class was over tonight...so I went back to bed until just before 7.

Zip in the shower, feed the cat, make the bed (shoddily, but at least its done), primp, breakfast on the fly from the gas station and I was 15 minutes late again for work....for what you ask?....a little extra sleep.

Sadly, I kept waking up every 10-15 minutes with my body saying "get up, c'mon get up...you can do this" and me just lying there, weighing the pros and cons, before drifting back to sleep.

Next time I am going to listen that inner voice and get up....I really missed my relaxed (and much healthier for me) morning. As I was getting ready this morning all I could focus on was how nice the last two days have been...of course I also need to start paying closer attention to how late it is getting so I won't put myself in this position again!

No comments: